With a month to go, the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation City to Surf team will once more spill onto William St, making their way onto New South Head Road, on the 14 km road to ‘Cure Sarcoma’.
Register before 24th July and receive a $10 discount! It’s a two step process:
1. Register for the City2Surf 2019
Register for City2Surf 2019 at https://city2surf.com.au/
- Join the TEAM “Coops Sprint for Sarcoma” as you register
- Do NOT select a charity partner as you register for the event
2. Create a Fund-Raiser Page to Raise Funds for Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
- Enter Your Page Title
- From the list of Charities select “Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation” – VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- Enter the remainder of details for the page
- Create Your Page
- Once page created select button on right to “Join an existing team”
- Search for Coops Sprint for Sarcoma
- Select “Join this Team”
Share your page with all friends and family through social media and email, and ask them to help us continue Cooper’s legacy to raise money for sarcoma research!