Precision medicine and phosphoproteomics for the identification of novel targeted therapeutic avenues in sarcomas.
- Children’s Cancer Institute, Lowy Cancer Research Centre, UNSW Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- University of New South Wales Centre for Childhood Cancer Research, UNSW Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Royal Children’s Hospital, Parkville, VIC, Australia
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Received 7 March 2021, Revised 9 August 2021, Accepted 9 August 2021, Available online 11 August 2021.
- • Outcomes for pediatric/AYA sarcoma patients are poor and no targeted treatments exist.
- • Pediatric and AYA sarcoma patients rarely harbor actionable genomics aberrations.
- • Phosphoproteomics captured novel actionable drivers missed by genomics screens
• Phosphoproteomics explained critical targeted drug mechanism of action/resistance.
• Outcomes in personalized medicine platforms may be enhanced by phosphoproteomics.
Press the link below to read more: