Permit Holder is the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
Raffle commences Wednesday 4 December, 2019. Raffle will be drawn at 1800, the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Collins St, Melbourne. Names of all winners will be published on the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation website at 8pm on 24 December, 2019.
A maximum of 1800 tickets will go on sale for the Sydney New Year’s Test raffle.
The following persons are ineligible to win a prize for themselves or on behalf of any other person:
- a) Directors of the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
- b) The nominee for the raffle
Description of Prizes
A money can’t buy experience for all cricket lovers…
a) 2 x tickets to the members enclosure at the SCG for day one of the New Zealand v Australia New Year’s Test (kindly donated by Mr Peter Lovitt – Principal, the Driver Avenue Group)
b) Visit the ABC Commentary Box with legendary commentator Jim Maxwell AM – Jim will take you through the inner workings of the ABC Commentary Box during Day One’s live play of the Sydney Test, and receive two copies of Jim’s book, the Sound of Summer.
c) 1 x $500 accommodation voucher and a $500 travel voucher (generously donated by Mr James Patterson, CEO on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield, Australia/New Zealand)
d) Chauffeur transfers to and from Sydney Airport – Or, if the winner is Sydney based and within a 15 km distance from the SCG, a transfer to and from the game. (Courtesy of Black Limo’s Sydney)
e) 1 x $100 Gourmet Traveller gift card
1.Members seats to Day One of the Sydney Test, 3 January, are unreserved. It is the winner’s responsibility to reserve seats on the morning of the game in strict accordance with SCG Member’s terms and conditions.
2. The ABC commentary box experience will be directed by the ABC, who will dictate the time of the visit and liaise with the winner(s). The length of the experience will not exceed 30 minutes due to operational requirements.
3. CRBF will not be responsible for travel and accommodation reservations. Responsibility lies with the winner(s) to reserve all travel and accommodation.
4. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. All images are for promotional purposes only.
6. By providing your personal information, you agree to such use. Your personal information will be kept securely and confidential manner.
7. Limousine hire is subject to availability. CRBF does not take responsibility for confirming limousine bookings, but will do all we can to assist with reservations.
8. Should you intend to travel interstate to this event, CRBF strongly recommends booking air content and accommodation as soon as the prizewinner has been confirmed